The CME Accreditation process for European External CME Credits is currently in progress.
Registration is made through an online registration system. Please click here to register.
If you have any questions concerning the registration form or procedure, please contact Tavicon Congress Bureau at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel +358 3 233 0400.
Early fee until 30 June 2018
Late fee from 1 July 2018
*For a delegate to be considered a student she/he must currently be a full-time student enrolled in a PhD / master programme in her/his affiliated institution during the academic year 2018-2019. Please be prepared to show a proof of your student status onsite.
The registration fee includes
– Congress program
– Congress lunches and coffees
– Specified social events
Please note that costs for travel, accommodation and insurances are not included in the registration fees.
Please also make your hotel reservation to the congress hotels via the online registration form in order to benefit from the special congress rates. All prices are per room per night and include breakfast as well as VAT.
To guarantee your hotel reservation, a deposit of one night’s room rate is to be paid in advance together with the registration fee. The deposit will be forwarded to the hotel and it will be deducted from your final hotel bill when checking out.
note that any changes to the length of your stay have to be made in writing by June 15, 2018.
If you are two people sharing a double room, please, remember to indicate on the registration form the name of the person you are sharing the room with. Only one person will make the reservation and pay the deposit.
Full payment of the registration fee is to be made prior to the congress in euros (EUR). When registering online, you will receive instant confirmation of successful registration to your email. Please note that invoicing will end two weeks prior to the event.
At the end of the registration form, you will be given three alternatives for payment:
1. Credit card payments will be dealt automatically. Visa, MasterCard and Eurocard are accepted.
2. Invoice as an e-mail attachment. You will receive an invoice to your email and you can print it out for your files. This will have your reference number and the bank details for payment.
3. If you wish to have a manually issued invoice sent to you, please choose Invoice. The invoice fee is EUR 15.
– All payments should be made free of banking charges
– Bank drafts as well as personal, traveller’s or company cheques cannot be accepted
During the registration process you will receive two messages:
1. An automatic reply after successful submission of the registration form.
2. A final participation confirmation letter stating that your registration has been paid and is therefore confirmed.
Please note that participation confirmation letter will be sent when all the payments (including the hotel fee) have been received.
Any cancellations or changes to registration or accommodation must be made in writing to Tavicon Congress Bureau by e-mail: email@example.com.
If a cancellation for registration, excursions and/or hotel reservation is received by 15 June 2018, the registration fee will be refunded with the exception of a handling fee of EUR 50, and the hotel fees will be refunded minus a EUR 30 handling fee. No refunds can be made for cancellations received after 15 June 2018.
Please note that no-show does not constitute cancellation. In case of no-show, the registration fee or the hotel fees will not be refunded.
Registration and practical information
Tavicon Congress Bureau
Ms Piia Kumpuvaara, Project Coordinator
Ms Pia Banerjee-Rikkonen, Project Manager
tel. +358 3 233 0400 (office hours 9.00-16.00 GMT+2)